When choosing between our cotton or microfiber bedding, there’s no right or wrong answer. One isn’t better than the other, it’s all about personal preference. But to help you make the best decision, let’s take a closer look at the differences between these two types of bedding.
- Our 100% cotton bedding products are a great choice if you prefer natural fabrics without sacrificing incredible softness and quality.
- Our cotton fabric is handcrafted in the beautiful countryside of Portugal by artisans from a family-owned textile manufacturer.
- It is thoroughly tested and certified OEKO-TEX, which means it is free of any substances and chemicals which are known to be harmful to your health.
- Our cotton bedding collections include: Relaxed Cotton Sateen and 100% Long-Staple Cotton.
- Our luxury microfiber is a wonderful option if you want bedding that is high-performing and breathable with a petal-like softness.
- Wrinkle-resistant and durable, microfiber sheets are made to be super easy to care for and long-lasting.
- If you suffer from allergies. microfiber is known to help lessen allergens and dust mites.
- Our 100% extra-finely woven microfiber is tested and certified OEKO-TEX.
- Our hotel quality microfiber bedding, the Lux Collection.
It’s important to choose the right bedding for you, and whether you choose our cotton or microfiber, both are equally designed and manufactured with the same highest standards of quality, style, and unparalleled softness you’ve come to expect from us.