Jennifer’s most luxurious fabric.
- Extra-fine weave, double-brushed performance Lux fabric
- Wrinkle resistant, easy care, and durable
- Lightweight with a soft, comfy texture
- Use on your bed as a comforter for extra warmth or layer as a coverlet to complete your bed
- Fits effortlessly into everyday life and is comfortable year-round
- It is highly recommended to wash the Lux Collection Diamond coverlet before first use
- Always wash the Lux Collection Diamond coverlet separately from other clothing
- Do not use bleach on the Lux Collection Diamond coverlet
- Wash with warm water on normal cycle
- Tumble dry the Lux Collection Diamond coverlet and remove promptly
- Dry on medium-hot temperature
- If needed, iron the Lux Collection Diamond coverlet on low-medium temperature setting.
|King / California King||112 (284.48 cm)||90 (228.60 cm)|
|Queen / Full||96" (243.84 cm)||90 (228.60 cm)|
Right now, we only make our coverlets in Queen and King Size. Our Queen Size Lux Collection Diamond coverlet works well on full and twin beds as an oversized cozy blanket.
The Queen size coverlet works great on a twin bed. To avoid it touching the floor, try folding or tucking sides under your mattress.
Wash on warm. Do not use bleach on the shams.
The Eternal Collection is Jennifer's original, best-selling fabric, designed for exceptional softness. The Lux Collection was inspired by the Eternal Collection, taking softness to new heights with its finely woven, petal-like texture that feels even more amazing on your skin. The Lux Collection is sold at a higher price than the Eternal Collection.
All our coverlets are made to be soft and lightweight for easy rest.
Coverlets can be used as an extra layer of warmth for chilly nights or as a lightweight blanket year round. They also offer a decorative element when folded at the end of your bed, or use as a beautiful way to add a layer of texture, depth and style, giving it a finished and inviting look. Coverlets are versatile, practical and decorative.
Jennifer Adams, Founder and CEO