Layered as a coverlet or used as your comforter, Madison is a bedroom staple. Clean, quilted farmhouse-inspired squares add welcoming texture to your room and premium comfort to your life. Pair with matching shams for a full look.
- Medium weight
- Adding texture to any bed or bedroom
- Use on your bed as a comforter or layer as a coverlet
- Lux Collection Madison coverlets are Oeko-tex Certified
- It is highly recommended to wash our Lux Collection Madison coverlets before first use
- Always wash our Lux Collection Madison coverlets separately from other clothing
- Do not use bleach on our Lux Collection Madison coverlets
- Wash with warm water on normal cycle
- Tumble dry our Lux Collection Madison coverlets and remove promptly
- Dry on medium-hot temperature
- If needed, iron the Lux Collection Madison coverlet on low-medium temperature setting.
|King / California King||112 (284.48 cm)||90 (228.60 cm)|
|Queen / Full||96" (243.84 cm)||90 (228.60 cm)|
Right now, we only make our coverlets in Queen and King Size. Our Queen Size Lux Collection Madison coverlet works well on full and twin beds as an oversized cozy blanket.
The Queen size coverlet works great on a twin bed. To avoid it touching the floor, try folding or tucking sides under your mattress.
Wash on warm. Do not use bleach on the shams.
The Eternal Collection is Jennifer's original, best-selling fabric, designed for exceptional softness. The Lux Collection was inspired by the Eternal Collection, taking softness to new heights with its finely woven, petal-like texture that feels even more amazing on your skin. The Lux Collection is sold at a higher price than the Eternal Collection.
All our coverlets are made to be soft and lightweight for easy rest.
Coverlets can be used as an extra layer of warmth for chilly nights or as a lightweight blanket year round. They also offer a decorative element when folded at the end of your bed, or use as a beautiful way to add a layer of texture, depth and style, giving it a finished and inviting look. Coverlets are versatile, practical and decorative.
Jennifer Adams, Founder and CEO