Medium Black Hope Bowl
The handwoven sunburst pattern is known as the “hope” design and is depicted on the Rwandan flag. The pattern is symbolic of the country’s hope for a brighter future. The design is very special to the artisans, who believe that the more pieces they make, the more they increase their chances for a better life.
- Comprised of intricately-woven fibers of sisal and sweetgrass
- Dyed in a beautiful black + natural sunburst pattern
- Has a loop on the back to be hung as unique wall décor
- Safe to use with food and can be used as a bread or fruit bowl
- Hand-crafted by a female cooperative of Rwandan artisans
All orders are processed Monday-Friday and ship within 1-3 business days. Orders placed after 11 AM (Arizona Time) will process the following business day. Orders do not ship on weekends or holidays. All orders over $100 (excluding tax) in the Continental US ship FREE through FEDEX ground. Typical delivery time is 4-7 days.
Return your item FREE within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. After 30 days, you're eligible for an exchange or store credit for up to 365 days which is also FREE to ship back. See full return policy.
*All Summer Event, January White Sale & Last Chance Items are Final Sale