Medium Black Hope Bowl
The handwoven sunburst pattern is known as the “hope” design and is depicted on the Rwandan flag. The pattern is symbolic of the country’s hope for a brighter future. The design is very special to the artisans, who believe that the more pieces they make, the more they increase their chances for a better life.
- Comprised of intricately-woven fibers of sisal and sweetgrass
- Dyed in a beautiful black + natural sunburst pattern
- Has a loop on the back to be hung as unique wall décor
- Safe to use with food and can be used as a bread or fruit bowl
- Hand-crafted by a female cooperative of Rwandan artisans
|Bowl||10.2 Inches (25.908 cm)||2.6 Inches (6.604 cm)|