Medium Black Hope Bowl
The handwoven sunburst pattern is known as the “hope” design and is depicted on the Rwandan flag. The pattern is symbolic of the country’s hope for a brighter future. The design is very special to the artisans, who believe that the more pieces they make, the more they increase their chances for a better life.
- Comprised of intricately-woven fibers of sisal and sweetgrass
- Dyed in a beautiful black + natural sunburst pattern
- Has a loop on the back to be hung as unique wall décor
- Safe to use with food and can be used as a bread or fruit bowl
- Hand-crafted by a female cooperative of Rwandan artisans
All orders are processed Monday-Friday and ship within 1-3 business days. Orders placed after 11 AM (Arizona Time) will process the following business day. Orders do not ship on weekends or holidays. All orders over $200 (excluding tax) in the Continental US ship FREE through FEDEX ground. Typical delivery time is 4-7 days.
Return your item FREE within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. After 30 days, you're eligible for an exchange or store credit for up to 365 days which is also FREE to ship back. See full return policy.
When returning an item from your order that is not damaged and causes the remaining order to fall under the shipping minimum, we will deduct the the original shipping cost from your refund.
*All Summer Event, January White Sale & Last Chance Items are Final Sale