Queen Whisper Gray Relaxed Cotton Sateen Pillowcase
Our Garment Washed Cotton Sateen Pillowcase Set will have you sleeping sounder knowing you’re resting your head on soft, natural and high-quality fabric.
- Made of 100% premium long-staple cotton
- Sensational softness with a lived-in look
- European envelope enclosure
- Proudly handcrafted in Portugal
- Our Garment Washed Sateen Cotton pillowcases are Oeko-tex Certified. This means our fabrics have gone through an extensive testing process and have been certified free of harmful chemicals.
- It is highly recommended to wash our Cotton Sateen Pillowcases before first use
- Always wash our Cotton Sateen Pillowcases separately from other clothing
- Do not use bleach on our Cotton Sateen fabric
- Wash with warm water on normal cycle
- Tumble dry Cotton Sateen Pillowcases and remove promptly
- Dry on low heat
The Garment Washed Sateen Cotton fabric is meant to have a relaxed look. We do not recommend ironing.
|Width (W)||Length (L)|
|King||20.5" (52.07 cm)||37" (93.98 cm)|
|Queen||20.5" (52.07 cm)||31" (78.74 cm)|
|Standard||20.5" (52.07 cm)||27" (68.58 cm)|
Since these sheets are 100% cotton and garment washed, you will naturally get a relaxed look and see some wrinkling. To help prevent further wrinkles, you can hang dry your pillowcases instead of using a dryer.
Garment washing is a technique used in the textile production process that modifies the appearance of a fabric to have a more lived-in relaxed look. It also increases comfort and gives it an irresistibly soft feel.
Sateen and satin both have a similar weave; however, they are made with different fibers that give them a slightly different look and feel. While traditional satin is made from silk, sateen - like our sheets - is made from cotton.
Use ONLY non-chlorine bleach if needed. Chlorine products can harm the strands and potentially lead to damage.
Our Cotton Sateen Pillowcases are 300 Thread Count. A higher thread count doesn't always mean a better sheet, in fact, some companies twist in extra threads to raise the thread count without improving the function or feel of the sheet. We've decided to focus on high-quality weaves and materials so we can bring you the best sheet possible, no gimmicks necessary.
A cotton "staple" refers to the length of the fiber. The longer the "staple," the higher the quality. Linens and fabrics made from long-staple cotton keep their luxurious feel longer and tend to pill less, fade less and wrinkle less.