Black Handles & Natural Raffia Rectangular Tray
Designed by Laura Hodges, this beautiful woven tray is the best way to display or organize your tabletop or counter goods. The intricate design is elegant and neutral. Style it as a centerpiece on your table top, coffee table, or living room ottoman - these trays are incredibly versatile and can be put to many uses. The ideas are endless! These sweet, textured trays were made by groups of women in small cooperatives across rural areas of Uganda in an ethical, fair trade environment
- Heat resistant, great for protecting tables and countertops
- Products are made from all natural fibers of raffia and banana sticks
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size
- Made of natural fibers and grass; do not submerge in water
- If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe or spot clean
- Avoid using chemicals or detergents
- Keep dyed products out of direct sunlight for long periods of time to avoid natural fading.
- All natural products with little or no coloring do well in direct sunlight.
All orders are processed Monday-Friday and ship within 1-3 business days. Orders placed after 11 AM (Arizona Time) will process the following business day. Orders do not ship on weekends or holidays. All orders over $200 (excluding tax) in the Continental US ship FREE through FEDEX ground. Typical delivery time is 4-7 days.
Return your item FREE within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. After 30 days, you're eligible for an exchange or store credit for up to 365 days which is also FREE to ship back. See full return policy.
When returning an item from your order that is not damaged and causes the remaining order to fall under the shipping minimum, we will deduct the the original shipping cost from your refund.
*All Summer Event, January White Sale & Last Chance Items are Final Sale