Relaxed Cotton Sateen Pillowcase
The Cotton Sateen Collection Pillowcase Set is made from 100%, European quality, premium long-staple cotton to maximize durability and softness. Garment washed in small batches to create an irresistible soft-touch, these pillowcases add tranquil comfort to your bed that will make you look forward to going to sleep.
Our Garment Washed Cotton Sateen Pillowcase Set will have you sleeping sounder knowing you’re resting your head on soft, natural and high-quality fabric.
- Made of 100% premium long-staple cotton
- Sensational softness with a lived-in look
- European envelope enclosure
- Proudly handcrafted in Portugal
- Our Garment Washed Sateen Cotton pillowcases are Oeko-tex Certified. This means our fabrics have gone through an extensive testing process and have been certified free of harmful chemicals.
- It is highly recommended to wash our Cotton Sateen Pillowcases before first use
- Always wash our Cotton Sateen Pillowcases separately from other clothing
- Do not use bleach on our Cotton Sateen fabric
- Wash with warm water on normal cycle
- Tumble dry Cotton Sateen Pillowcases and remove promptly
- Dry on low heat
The Garment Washed Sateen Cotton fabric is meant to have a relaxed look. We do not recommend ironing.
|Width (W)||Length (L)|
|King||20.5" (52.07 cm)||37" (93.98 cm)|
|Queen||20.5" (52.07 cm)||31" (78.74 cm)|
|Standard||20.5" (52.07 cm)||27" (68.58 cm)|
Since these sheets are 100% cotton and garment washed, you will naturally get a relaxed look and see some wrinkling. To help prevent further wrinkles, you can hang dry your pillowcases instead of using a dryer.
Garment washing is a technique used in the textile production process that modifies the appearance of a fabric to have a more lived-in relaxed look. It also increases comfort and gives it an irresistibly soft feel.
Sateen and satin both have a similar weave; however, they are made with different fibers that give them a slightly different look and feel. While traditional satin is made from silk, sateen - like our sheets - is made from cotton.
Use ONLY non-chlorine bleach if needed. Chlorine products can harm the strands and potentially lead to damage.
Our Cotton Sateen Pillowcases are 300 Thread Count. A higher thread count doesn't always mean a better sheet, in fact, some companies twist in extra threads to raise the thread count without improving the function or feel of the sheet. We've decided to focus on high-quality weaves and materials so we can bring you the best sheet possible, no gimmicks necessary.
A cotton "staple" refers to the length of the fiber. The longer the "staple," the higher the quality. Linens and fabrics made from long-staple cotton keep their luxurious feel longer and tend to pill less, fade less and wrinkle less.